Recognized since 1987
Criminal Defense: General Practice
Criminal Defense: White-Collar
Ron has an AV rating with Martindale Hubbell, which is the highest rating for both legal ability and professional standing in the legal community. He has been listed in Best Lawyers of America for more than 20 years. Ron Hoevet received the prestigious James M. Burns Federal Practice Award on May 26, 2016. Named in honor of a widely respected federal trial judge, the late James M. Burns, the award recognizes those who have improved the practice of law before the U.S. District Court of Oregon and demonstrate the highest standards of professionalism in their work.
Ron was born in San Mateo, California, but grew up in Portland. He attended Laurelhurst Grade School and graduated from Grant High School in 1964. Ron received a B.A. in economics in 1968 from Willamette University. He obtained his law degree from Duke University, graduating cum laude in 1975. Ron was admitted to the Oregon State Bar in 1975. He served as a trial attorney in the Criminal Section of the Tax Division for the U.S. Department of Justice from 1975 to 1977, and was an Assistant U.S. Attorney for the District of Oregon from 1977 to 1981.
- Lawyer Page: https://www.hoevetlaw.com/about/ron-hoevet/
- 1000 Southwest Broadway, Suite 1740
Portland, OR 97205
- Duke University, J.D., graduated 1975
- Willamette University, BA, graduated 1968
- Criminal Defense: White-Collar, Portland, OR (2014)
- Criminal Defense: General Practice, Portland, OR (2012)
- Bet-the-Company Litigation
- Criminal Defense: General Practice
- Criminal Defense: White-Collar
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.