Ronald F. Wayne
Recognized in:Litigation - Trusts and EstatesTrusts and Estates
Law School:Cleveland State University, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law
Location:1375 East Ninth Street, Suite 1700Cleveland, OH 44114
- Cleveland State University, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, J.D., graduated 1978
- Cleveland State University, BA, graduated 1974
- Ohio, Ohio State Bar Association
- New Jersey, New Jersey State Bar Association
- Florida, The Florida Bar
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, Probate and Estate Planning Section - Member
- Elder Care Matters Alliance - Lifetime Charter Member
- Estate Planning Advisory Council of Case Western Reserve University - Member
- Florida Bar Association, Real Property, Probate & Trust Section - Member
- Ohio State Bar Association, Elder Law Committee - Member
- Society of Financial Services Professionals - Member, Board of Directors
- St. Basil the Great Parish Finance and Endowment Committees - Member
- The Lawyers Guild of the Catholic Diocese of Cleveland - Member
- University Hospitals Planned Giving Advisory Committee - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Litigation - Trusts and Estates
- Trusts and Estates
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® (2010- 2013).
- Selected for inclusion in Ohio’s Super Lawyers® (2004 – 2012), as voted by his peers.
- Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating of AV® Preeminent ™, which indicates a very high to pre-eminent legal ability and ethical standards as established by confidential opinions from the attorney’s peers.