Roger Fonseca joined the firm in an "of counsel" capacity in 2007. He has more than 40 years of experience concentrating in pension plans, employee benefits and closely-held business organizations. Roger graduated from Occidental College with a B.A. summa cum laude in 1970 and from Yale Law School with a J.D. in 1973. He has taught and lectured on pension issues extensively both in Hawaii and on the mainland.
- Representative Engagements:
- Hawaii Permanente Medical Group, Inc.
- Hawaii National Bank
- First Insurance Company of Hawaii, Ltd
- Outrigger Hotels Hawaii
- Kaneohe Ranch Company, Ltd.
- J.D. (1973), Yale University
- B.A. (1970), Occidental College
- Hawaii Bar, 1974
- Awards and Honors
- Hawaii Justice Foundation, Director 2002-8
- American Civil Liberties Union, National Board Member 1986-95, 2001-3, 2010-13
- American Civil Liberties Union of Hawaii, Director 1979-