Recognized since 1987
Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
Roger Fonseca joined the firm in an "of counsel" capacity in 2007. He has more than 40 years of experience concentrating in pension plans, employee benefits and closely-held business organizations. Roger graduated from Occidental College with a B.A. summa cum laude in 1970 and from Yale Law School with a J.D. in 1973. He has taught and lectured on pension issues extensively both in Hawaii and on the mainland.REPRESENTATIVE ENGAGEMENTS
- Representative Engagements:
- Hawaii Permanente Medical Group, Inc.
- Hawaii National Bank
- First Insurance Company of Hawaii, Ltd
- Outrigger Hotels Hawaii
- Kaneohe Ranch Company, Ltd.
- J.D. (1973), Yale University
- B.A. (1970), Occidental College
- Hawaii Bar, 1974
- Awards and Honors
- Hawaii Justice Foundation, Director 2002-8
- American Civil Liberties Union, National Board Member 1986-95, 2001-3, 2010-13
- American Civil Liberties Union of Hawaii, Director 1979-
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.cades.com/attorneys/fonseca-roger-w/
- Cades Schutte Building, Suite 1200
1000 Bishop Street
Honolulu, HI 96813
- Yale University , J.D., graduated 1973
- Occidental College, BA, graduated 1970
- Hawaii, Hawaii State Bar Association
- American Civil Liberties Union - Director (1979)
- Hawaii Justice Foundation - Director (2002)
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law, Honolulu (2011)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.