Recognized in:Construction LawPublic Procurement Law
Location:100 King Street West1 First Canadian PlaceSuite 6200, P.O. Box 50Toronto, ON M5X 1B8
- Ontario, The Law Society of Upper Canada
- Law Society of Upper Canada - Member
- Metropolitan Toronto Lawyers’ Association - Member
- Ontario Bar Association - Construction Law Executive - Past Chair
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in Canada for work in:
- Construction Law
- Public Procurement Law
- Canadian Who’s Who
- Lexpert Special Edition: Canada’s Leading Infrastructure Lawyers
- The Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory : Construction Law
- City of Toronto - advising on Construction Lien and Procurement matters relating to the $500 million Union Station Revitalization Project.
- Atomic Energy of Canada Limited – advising and representing AECL in a number of matters, including advising on the Ontario nuclear reactor Newbuild procurement, and representing AECL in a number of disputes including an arbitration and a tendering dispute relating to the refurbishment of a number of nuclear reactors.
- Toronto Transit Commission in successfully prosecuting a claim in a tendering dispute relating to the public bidding process for TTC contracts, which included an appeal to the Ontario Court of Appeal and a leave application to the Supreme Court of Canada.
- An Ontario Healthcare Centre – representing the Hospital in prosecuting a claim relating to deficiencies in the construction of a new wing.
- An Ontario Healthcare Centre - representing the Hospital in a number of disputes relating to construction at the Hospital, including risk management relating to the timely completion of new Hospital facilities.
- City of Kingston/Utilities Kingston – representing and advising the City regarding a number of construction matters, including the construction of a new City arena, a wastewater treatment plant, a pumping station and a water tower.
- Bank of America – representing the Bank in a dispute relating to priorities between construction lien claimants and mortgagees.
- Zurich Indemnity Company of Canada - in successfully defending, at trial and before the Ontario Court of Appeal, a precedent-setting claim under a Performance Bond relating to the construction of a high-rise condominium development in Whitby, Ontario.
- Philip Services/PSC Industrial Services Canada Inc. - in successfully defending, at trial and before the Ontario Court of Appeal, against ten lien and trust claims, which were struck out on the issue of lienability.
TC Energy Tower, Suite 2500
450 1st Street, SW
Calgary, AB T2P 5H1
1055 West Hastings Street, Suite 1700
The Guinness Tower
Vancouver, BC V6E 2E9
340 Albert Street, Suite 1900
Ottawa, ON K1R 7Y6
1000, rue De La Gauchetière Ouest
Montréal, QC H3B 4W5
620 Eighth Avenue, 36th Floor
New York, NY 10018