Recognized since 2001
Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
Litigation - Banking and Finance
Litigation - Bankruptcy
Roger's has extensive experience in representing secured and unsecured creditors in complex Chapter 11 cases including bank and non-bank lenders, DIP lenders, landlords, equipment lessors, vendors and investors in distressed assets. Roger has also represented creditors in state and federal receiverships, collection actions, preference and fraudulent transfer litigation, lender liability litigation and other commercial litigation arising from debtor-creditor relationships.
Roger has extensive experience in loan workouts and recoveries and the use of loan-to-own strategies, enterprise foreclosures, purchases under Section 363 of the Bankruptcy Code, and other creative strategies to recover and create value related to distressed enterprises on behalf of original lenders and investors in distressed assets.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.bradley.com/people/j/jones-roger-g
- Roundabout Plaza, Suite 700
1600 Division Street
Nashville, TN 37203
- University of Tennessee College of Law , J.D., graduated 1985
- Appalachian State University, B.A., graduated 1982
- Tennessee, Tennessee Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute - Member
- American Bar Association - Member
- Nashville Bar Association - Member
- Tennessee Bar Association - Member
- United States Court of Appeals
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Litigation - Banking and Finance
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Litigation - Bankruptcy
- Listed in Mid-South Super Lawyers, Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights, 2012
- Listed in Chambers USA, Litigation: Bankruptcy, 2011-2013
- Listed in Nashville Business Journal, “Best of the Bar,” Litigation, 2012
Other Court Admissions
- United States Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Middle District of Tennessee
- United States District Court, Middle District of Tennessee
- Tennessee Supreme Court
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.