Roger Townsend handles appellate matters in appellate courts throughout the United States and assists trial lawyers with legal issues. He also manages complex civil litigation. With 36 years of experience, he has learned to handle matters effectively and efficiently, always putting the client's goals first.
- Harvard University Law School, J.D., graduated 1979
- The University of Texas at Arlington, BA, graduated 1976
- Texas, State Bar of Texas
- American Academy of Appellate Lawyers - Past President 2013
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers for:
- Appellate Practice, Houston (2017)
- Appellate Practice, Houston (2012)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Appellate Practice
- Certificate of Merit, State Bar of Texas
Attorney Case History
Preston v. Chesapeake
$115 million oil and gas case successfully appealed to the Fifth Circuit.