Recognized since 2014
Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
Our firm has grown over that 12 years to now have eight lawyers, with two satellite offices (one in Branson and one in Rogers, AR). We are now a regional law practice, devoted solely to representing those who have suffered serious injury or wrongful death, in the four State region and beyond.
I am privileged to be able to call Scott Vorhees and Patrick Martucci my partners. Together, we have a common determination -- that we will tenaciously and zealously try to right the wrongs that have happened to our clients, and to do so with honor and respect. We realize the need that our clients have to get an end in sight to the suffering they are experiencing, most often both physically and financially. Every day we aggressively work to change the bad that has happened so that our clients can again find happiness, health and a secure future.
With the other seven lawyers at our office, we are unafraid of the courtroom or of juries making decisions in resolving disputes. Consequently, we believe we are better positioned to settle cases for the right, fair value because the insurance companies and defense attorneys know that we can effectively put our clients' causes in front of a jury if the insurance company or big corporation is not willing to accept responsibility for the harm that was caused.
I am proud to have been recognized as a Martindale Hubbell AV rated plaintiff's lawyer by my peers and by Judges whose Courts in which I have tried cases. It is also a great honor to have been selected by Best Lawyers as a Lawyer of the Year in the areas of Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice and Products Liability.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Lawyer Page: https://www.4stateslaw.com/attorney-profiles/roger-alan-johnson/
- 510 West Sixth Street
Joplin, MO 64801
- University of Kansas, J.D., graduated 1991
- University of Kansas, MA, graduated 1990
- Missouri Southern State University, BA, graduated 1987
- California, The State Bar of California
- Missouri, The Missouri Bar
- Oklahoma, Oklahoma Bar Association
- Kansas, Kansas Bar Association
- American Association for Justice - Member
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys - Member
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs, Springfield, MO (2024)
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs, Springfield, MO (2023)
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs, Springfield, MO (2022)
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs, Springfield, MO (2020)
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs, Springfield, MO (2019)
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs, Springfield, MO (2018)
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs, Springfield, MO (2016)
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs, Springfield, MO (2015)
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
- 2012 Influential Apellate Advocate
- 2013 Super Lawyers, Missouri and Kansas
- 2012 Lawyers Weekly USA Lawyer of the Year
- 2012 MO Lawyers Weekly most plaintiffs verdicts for 2012
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.