Recognized in:Construction LawEnergy Law...
Location:100 King Street West1 First Canadian PlaceSuite 6200, P.O. Box 50Toronto, ON M5X 1B8
- Ontario, The Law Society of Upper Canada
- Canadian Construction Association - Member
- Law Society of Upper Canada - Member
- Ontario Bar Association - Member
- Ontario Energy Association - Member
- Professional Engineers Ontario - Member
- The Canadian Council for Public-Private Partnerships - Member
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers for:
- Public Finance Law, Toronto (2013)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in Canada for work in:
- Construction Law
- Energy Law
- Public Finance Law
- Public Procurement Law
- Who’s Who Legal : Public Procurement
- Expert Guides The Legal Media Group Guides to the World’s Leading Lawyers : Project Finance
- IFLR 1000: The Guide to the World’s Leading Financial Law Firms: Project Finance
- Chambers Global: The World’s Leading Business Lawyers : Energy: Power (Transactional) (Band 1); Public Procurement; Construction
- Lexpert Special Edition: Canada’s Leading Energy Lawyers
- Lexpert Special Edition: Canada’s Leading Infrastructure Lawyers
- Lexpert Special Edition: Canada’s Leading Corporate Lawyers
- The Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory : Construction Law; Energy (Electrical); Energy (Oil & Gas); Project Finance
- Société Générale on the $150 million project financing of the Credit Valley Hospital Phase II Redevelopment Project.
- Ontario Teacher’s Pension Plan on the $160 million project financing of the Deh Cho Bridge across the Mackenzie Valley in Northwest Territories.
- Ontario Power Authority on numerous new generation and demand management projects, including: negotiating the Accelerated Clean Energy Supply Contracts with Sithe Global Power Goreway for the Goreway Station Project (875 MW) in Brampton and with Portlands Energy Centre LP for Portlands Energy Centre (560 MW) in downtown Toronto; and the GTA West Trafalgar Clean Energy RFP and CES Contract with TransCanada Energy on the 600 MW combined cycle Halton Hills Generating Station.
- Atomic Energy of Canada Limited on the Ontario Nuclear Procurement Project, the refurbishment and retubing of CANDU nuclear reactors at the Bruce A Nuclear Generating Station and Pickering A Nuclear Generating Station in Ontario and the Pt. Lepreau Nuclear Generating Station in New Brunswick.
- Runnymede Healthcare Centre on the redevelopment of the Runnymede Healthcare Centre, including the Memorandum of Understanding with Infrastructure Ontario, the Project Agreements and Project Charter and the negotiations on the architectural services agreement with Stantec.
- G+G Partnership Architects on the architectural services and consultants agreements for a number of hospital redevelopment projects, including the M-Wing Expansion and P&G Fit-up at Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre, Women’s and Infant’s Health Program, Ambulatory Surgical Centre and Critical Medical/Surgical Program Upgrade at Mount Sinai Hospital and the North Tower of the London Health Sciences Centre.
- Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance on the Stratford General Hospital Redevelopment, including the negotiation of the architectural services agreement with aTRM Inc.
- Canadian Opera House Corporation on the design, development, government funding, project financing, construction, operation and maintenance of the Four Seasons Centre for the Performing Arts in Toronto.
- Toronto Transit Commission on the design, risk analysis and assessment, development and construction of the Sheppard Subway, the York University Busway rapid transit project and the conversion and expansion of the Scarborough Rapid Transit Project.
- Ministry of Energy (Ontario) on the Renewable Energy Supply (RES I and RES II) Procurements, including the development of the procurement model and RFP, development and power purchase from new renewable generating facilities.
- Ministry of Energy (Ontario) on the New Clean Generation & Demand-Side Projects (2500 MW) Procurement, including the development of the procurement process, the Clean Energy Supply Contract, the evaluation model in the RFP in consultation with Management Board Secretariat.
TransCanada Tower, Suite 2500
450 First Street, SW
Calgary, AB T2P 5H1
1055 West Hastings Street, Suite 1700
Vancouver, BC V6E 2E9
340 Albert Street, Suite 1900
Ottawa, ON K1R 7Y6
1000, rue De La Gauchetière Ouest
Montréal, QC H3B 4W5
620 Eighth Avenue, 36th Floor
New York, NY 10018