Robyn Neely focuses her practice on environmental site contamination issues related to real estate and corporate sales and acquisitions, and leases, including pre-acquisition, pre-leasing and pre-foreclosure due diligence analysis. Her practice also includes managing the investigation and remediation of contaminated properties and brownfield redevelopment including innovative solutions to risk management with risk based corrective actions. Her clients include private equity firms, homebuilders, residential apartment developers, hotels and resorts, lenders, international manufacturers, cell tower developers and service providers, municipal governments, and REITs throughout the United States.
Robyn’s comprehensive environmental experience includes the assessment and remediation of sites impacted by arsenic, petroleum, chlorinated solvents, chlorinated pesticides, PCBs, asbestos, and radon, and involves risk-based closures and other alternative strategies for site closure, as well as environmental compliance matters including defense of enforcement actions under CERCLA, RCRA and state environmental laws. Her experience also has included industrial wastewater, air quality, landfills and hazardous waste. In consultation with engineers, geologists, and other technical experts, she assists with environmental due diligence, compliance and risk assessments and develops practical and cost-effective strategies to address existing contamination, or environmental violations.
Robyn is consistently recognized by legal publications, including Chambers USA and Best Lawyers of America, which named her a Lawyer of the Year for Environmental Law.
- Lawyer Page: https://www.akerman.com/en/people/robyn-neely.html
- 420 South Orange Avenue, Suite 1200
Orlando, FL 32801
- Florida State University, J.D., graduated 1987
- Florida, The Florida Bar
- ABA, SEER - Member
- The Florida Bar - Environmental and Land Use Law Section, Member
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- Environmental Law, Orlando (2023)
- Environmental Law, Orlando (2021)
- Environmental Law, Orlando (2019)
- Environmental Law, Orlando (2017)
- Environmental Law, Orlando (2015)
- Environmental Law
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV Rated
- Chambers USA 2012-2016, Ranked in Florida for Environment
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.