Robyn D. Neely
Recognized in:Environmental Law
Law School:Florida State University College of Law
Location:420 South Orange Avenue, Suite 1200Orlando, FL 32801
- Florida State University College of Law, JD, graduated 1987
- Florida State University, BA, graduated 1984
- Florida, The Florida Bar
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- ABA, SEER - Member
- The Florida Bar - Environmental and Land Use Law Section, Member
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers for:
- Environmental Law, Orlando (2017)
- Environmental Law, Orlando (2015)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Environmental Law
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV Rated
- Chambers USA 2012-2016, Ranked in Florida for Environment
- Frequent speaker on environmental law topics at regional and national conferences for attorneys, corporations, developers, lending institutions, consultants, and environmental professionals.
- CREW Monthly Program, Panelist, "From Brown to Green: How Redeveloping Brownfields can Increase Profits," August 17, 2016
- Akerman's Guide to Doing Business in Florida: A Legal Guide for Out-of-State and Foreign Businesses, Author, "Federal and Florida State Environmental Compliance," 2013 and 2016
- Guide to Doing Business in Florida, Co-Author, "Real Estate Transactions," September 2013
- Guide to Doing Business in Florida, Co-Author, "Environmental Law," August 2011
- Representation of company who acquired real property in 1974 which was formerly owned and operated as a pesticide formulating facility, with brownfield cleanup activities involving chlorinated pesticides, ROCS, SVOCS, and arsenic soil and groundwater contamination impacting multiple surrounding properties.
- Representation of citrus grove owner with environmental due diligence and environmental compliance issues associated with buying, selling and operating citrus grove properties.
- Representation of national REIT in connection with the sale of 80 convenience stores and gas station sites, including sites in California, Texas, Illinois, Missouri, Hawaii, and Florida.
- Representation of national REIT in connection with ongoing tenant compliance and environmental issues with regard to convenience stores and gas station sites.
- Representation of developers in connection with sale, purchase, and redevelopment of former golf course properties with arsenic soil and groundwater impacts for future development as residential properties.
- Representation of national company in connection with golf course acquisitions, development, and redesign for continued golf course usage, including assessment and remediation of arsenic impacts to soil and groundwater.
- Representation of national hotel chain in connection with acquisition and development of new hotel sites throughout the United States.
- Representation of national restaurant chain in connection with divestiture of assets throughout the United States.
- Representation of international manufacturer of power generation components in connection with chlorinated solvent assessment and response to a state environmental regulatory agency.
- Representation of municipal client in connection with arsenic soil and groundwater investigation and remedial evaluation in a recreational park.
- Representation of large luxury resort in connection with dry cleaning solvent assessment and remediation.
- Representation of large residential apartment developer in connection with investigation and response to chlorinated solvent soil and groundwater impacts related to adjacent former dry cleaning plant.
- Representation of international truck manufacturing company with regard to environmental issues related to sales and service facilities.
- Representation of national cell phone tower company in connection to environmental due diligence with regard to lease and development of cell tower sites throughout the United States.
- Representation of several large industrial manufacturing facilities in connection with industrial wastewater issues.
- Representation of large pharmaceutical distributor in connection with resolution of $3.5 billion state RCRA enforcement action.
- Representation of developers, building owners and operators, and lenders in connection with mold-related issues, including overseeing mold investigation and remediation.
- Representation of large religious institution in connection with Federal asbestos enforcement action.
- Representation of large religious institution in connection with evaluation and remediation of arsenic soil impacts associated with CCA Lumber playground equipment.
- Representation of several large national lending institutions in connection with assessment of environmental risk related to proposed loans, foreclosure actions, and acquisition and development of branch locations.
601 West Fifth Street, Suite 300
Los Angeles, CA 90071
1900 Sixteenth Street, Suite 1700
Denver, CO 80202
District of Columbia
District of Columbia
750 Ninth Street, NW, Suite 750
Washington, DC 20001
1875 NW Corporate Boulevard, Suite 275
Boca Raton, FL 33431
350 East Las Olas Boulevard, Suite 1600
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
50 North Laura Street, Suite 3100
Jacksonville, FL 32202
9128 Strada Place, Suite 10205
Naples, FL 34108
420 South Orange Avenue, Suite 1200
Orlando, FL 32801
251 Royal Palm Way, Suite 215
Palm Beach, FL 33480
106 East College Avenue, 12th Floor
Tallahassee, FL 32301
401 East Jackson Street, Suite 1700
Tampa, FL 33602
West Tower, Suite 1100
777 South Flagler Drive
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
71 South Wacker Drive, 46th Floor
Chicago, IL 60606
Pan-American Life Center, Suite 2200
601 Poydras Street
New Orleans, LA 70130
1160 Town Center Drive, Suite 330
Las Vegas, NV 89144
666 Fifth Avenue, 20th Floor
New York, NY 10103
700 Lavaca Street, Suite 1400
Austin, TX 78701
2001 Ross Avenue, Suite 3600
Dallas, TX 75201
1300 Post Oak Boulevard, Suite 2500
Houston, TX 77056
Weston Centre, Suite 2750
112 East Pecan Street
San Antonio, TX 78205
170 South Main Street, Suite 950
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
One South Pinckney Street, Suite 700
Madison, WI 53703