Fine, Kaplan and Black, R.P.C.
Recognized since 2006
Litigation - Antitrust
Roberta D. Liebenberg is a senior partner at Fine Kaplan and Black in Philadelphia, where she focuses her practice on class actions, antitrust and complex commercial litigation. She is a graduate of the University of Michigan and the Catholic University Columbus School of Law, magna cum laude, where she was the Notes Editor of the Law Review. Thereafter, she served as a law clerk for the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit.
Ms. Liebenberg is the recipient of the 2008 Sandra Day O'Connor Award by the Philadelphia Bar Association. This award is conferred annually on a woman attorney who has demonstrated superior legal talent, achieved significant legal accomplishments, and has furthered the advancement of women in both the profession and the community. In May, 2007, Ms. Liebenberg was named as one of The National Law Journal's "50 Most Influential Women Lawyers in America." In June, 2008, and again in June 2009, she was named as one of the "Top Ten Super Lawyers in Pennsylvania" in Philadelphia Magazine, the only woman to receive such an honor. In October, 2006, Ms. Liebenberg was named by Pennsylvania Governor Ed Rendell as a "Distinguished Daughter of Pennsylvania" for her leadership and contributions to the State. In April, 2003, she was named as the first recipient of the Lynette Norton Award by the Pennsylvania Bar Association's Commission on Women in the Profession. That award was given to her in recognition of her outstanding litigation skills and mentoring of women attorneys. In December, 2003, she was named as one of the "Women of Distinction" by the Philadelphia Business Journal and the National Association of Women Business Owners, based on her commitment to professional excellence and community involvement. Every year since 2004, she has been recognized by Philadelphia Magazine as one of the "Top 50 Female Super Lawyers in Pennsylvania" and one of the "Top 100 Super Lawyers in Pennsylvania." Ms. Liebenberg was named one of the "Women Leaders in the Profession" by The Legal Intelligencer. She was recognized as a leader in the field of Class Actions.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.finekaplan.com/attorneys/rliebenberg.asp
- One South Broad Street, Suite 2300
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Sex: Female
- DirectWomen - Advisory Committee
- Pennsylvania Interbranch Commission For Gender, Racial and Ethnic Fairness - Chair, Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence Committee
- American Bar Association - Chair, Commission on Women in the Profession
- United States Court of Appeals
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Antitrust Law, Philadelphia (2020)
- Litigation - Antitrust, Philadelphia (2018)
- Litigation - Antitrust, Philadelphia (2014)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Antitrust Law
- Bet-the-Company Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Litigation - Antitrust
- Sandra Day O'Connor Award, Philadelphia Bar Associatin
- Lynette Norton Award, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Equal Justice Award, Community Legal Services
- Distinguished Daughter of Pennsylvania
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.