Robert W. "Bob" Boatman
Recognized since 2006
Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Plaintiffs
Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
With a legal career in personal injury and wrongful death that spans 30 years, Bob is tireless in his dedication and resolve to seek justice for each and every one of his clients. From the very first meeting with any prospective client, Bob’s easygoing manner engenders trust because he is naturally compassionate, sincere and possesses a unique ability to understand and communicate with clients from all walks of life. This same direct, common-sense approach has proven to be extremely effective in cases that are ultimately heard by juries.
Bob is known by his clients and professional colleagues alike to be a man who is deeply connected to his clients and their causes. For Bob, client relationships don’t often end as a case concludes, especially when an outcome presents an opportunity to affect social change. Most recently, Bob successfully compelled two major automotive manufacturers to admit their vehicles were defective, yielding a recall to fix the defect in over 500,000 vehicles, which was a significant win for his client and the consumer at large.
Bob has been recognized as a Best Lawyer by the Best Lawyers of America since 2006. He has received the Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating, and continues as a Southwest Super Lawyer from 2007 to the present.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Direct Phone Number: 602-530-8400
- Phone Number: 602-530-8000
- Lawyer Page: https://www.gallagherkennedyinjury.com/attorneys/robert-w-boatman/
- 2575 East Camelback Road, Suite 1100
Phoenix, AZ 85016
- Arizona State University, J.D., graduated 1984
- Stanford University, A.B., graduated 1981
- Arizona, State Bar of Arizona
- California, The State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia
33 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
5 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America awards
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Professional Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.