Recognized since 2021
Litigation - Trusts and Estates
Robert Zawideh is an attorney and shareholder in The Kemp Klein Law Firm, of which he has been a member since 2010. Currently the head of Kemp Klein’s Litigation Practice Group, Mr. Zawideh primarily represents interested persons in high net worth trust and estate disputes. This body of work is part of a 29-year history of successfully resolving complex litigation and business matters on behalf of individuals, businesses and municipalities. In addition to trust and estate litigation, Mr. Zawideh’s experience includes representing businesses and families involved in complex business and commercial litigation, employment claims, franchise matters, real estate claims and contract disputes. Robert Zawideh’s litigation practice has taken him before Michigan’s trial and appellate courts, including the Michigan Supreme Court, as well as before federal courts, state courts and arbitration panels across the United States. He has appeared in state and federal, trial or appellate courts in Michigan, Ohio, California, Illinois, Louisiana, Utah and Washington, D.C.
Mr. Zawideh was featured in the 2020 Michigan Edition of Leading Lawyers Magazine in the article, “Trust and Estate Lawyer Strives to Make a Lasting Difference.” Mr. Zawideh is “AV” rated as “Preeminent”, the highest peer review rating for attorneys by Martindale-Hubbell, which recognizes lawyers for strong legal ability and high ethical standards. He was also selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2021 in the field of Litigation – Trusts and Estates (Copyright 2020 by Woodward/White, Inc., of SC).
Probate and Trust Litigation: As a skilled and experienced trial and litigation attorney, Mr. Zawideh has successfully guided his clients through extremely difficult financial and emotional issues that are inherent in probate litigation involving will and trust contests, accounting disputes, as well as guardianship and conservatorship proceedings.
Commercial and Franchise Litigation: From simple breach of contract actions to complex franchise litigation, Mr. Zawideh has effectively represented his clients’ business interests before private arbitration panels, as well as trial and appellate courts in the metropolitan Detroit area and across the United States. Mr. Zawideh has argued and tried cases involving fraud, misrepresentation, construction law claims, breaches of noncompete agreements and violations of various state franchise investment laws at all levels of the judicial system.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://kkue.com/attorney-profile/?smid=2409
- 201 West Big Beaver Road, Suite 600
Troy, MI 48084
- Wayne State University , Juris Doctor, graduated 1990
- Michigan State University, Bachelor of Arts, graduated 1987
- Michigan, 1990
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Litigation - Trusts and Estates
- Named one of The Best Lawyers in America© for 2021 in the field of Litigation – Trusts and Estates (Copyright 2020 by Woodward/White, Inc., of SC).
- Featured in the 2020 Michigan Edition of Leading Lawyers Magazine in the article, “Trust and Estate Lawyer Strives to Make a Lasting Difference.”
- “AV” rated as “Preeminent”, the highest peer review rating for attorneys by Martindale-Hubbell, which recognizes lawyers for strong legal ability and high ethical standards.
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.