Recognized since 2016
Costa Mesa, California
Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
Litigation - Bankruptcy
Robert S. Marticello, a partner of Smiley Wang-Ekvall, LLP, concentrates his practice on bankruptcy/insolvency matters and business and bankruptcy-related litigation. He has been recognized as a “Rising Star” in Super Lawyers Magazine and was selected to participate in the National Conference of Bankruptcy Judges’ Next Generation Program, which is designed for 40 “up and coming” bankruptcy attorneys in the country.
Mr. Marticello served as the law clerk to the Honorable John E. Ryan, United States Bankruptcy Judge for the Central District of California, from August 2005 to February 2007, and to the Honorable Robert N. Kwan, United States Bankruptcy Judge for the Central District of California, from March to August 2007. Prior to serving as a law clerk, Mr. Marticello received his undergraduate degree from California State University Chico and his law degree from Californian Western School of Law in 2005, where he graduated magna cum laude and was a member of the California Western Law Review.
Mr. Marticello is currently serving as the President of the California Bankruptcy Forum. Mr. Marticello was a Director of the Orange County Bankruptcy Forum from 2008-2011, and its President from 2010-2011.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Direct Phone Number: 714-445-1000
- Phone Number: 714-445-1000
- Lawyer Page: https://swelawfirm.com/professionals/robert-s-marticello/
- 3200 Park Center Drive, Suite 250
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
- California Western School of Law, J.D., graduated 2005
- California State University Chico, BA, graduated 2001
- California, United States
- American Bankruptcy Institute - Member
- California Bankruptcy Forum - President, Former Director
- Orange County Bar Association - Member
- United States Bankruptcy Court
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Litigation - Bankruptcy
- Southern California Super Lawyers Rising Star
- National Conference of Bankruptcy Judges Next Generation Program
- Listed in Best Lawyers since 2016
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.