Recognized since 2016
Commercial Finance Law
Bob DiPalma has been with the firm for nearly 40 years..
Bob has a deep background in litigation, primarily litigation involving commercial transactions, having litigated more than 100 matters to final decision over the years. He has argued many cases before the Vermont Supreme Court, and several before the United States Court of Appeals (Second Circuit).
His practice currently focuses on commercial finance, development, and leasing transactions. He assists institutional lenders, developers, commercial landlords, and municipal entities in negotiating and documenting transactions, including credit facilities, commercial leases, development agreements, and real estate transactions. Bob also provides guidance to corporate and municipal entities on governance and related matters.
In addition, Bob has a creditors’ rights and insolvency practice. He represents parties in all facets of Chapter 7, 11, 12, and 13 bankruptcy proceedings. His bankruptcy and workout clients include institutional lenders, commercial landlords, trade creditors, purchasers of assets, and other parties in their dealings with financially troubled or insolvent entities.
Contact & Links
- One Church Street
P.O. Box 1307
Burlington, VT 05402-1307
- Albany Law School of Union University, J.D., graduated 1980
- St. Lawrence University, M.Ed, graduated 1975
- St. Lawrence University, BA, graduated 1974
- Vermont, 1981
- American Bankruptcy Institute - Member
- American Bar Association - Member
- Chittenden County Bar Association - Member
- Harmonie Group - Liason
- Lake Champlain Regional Chamber of Commerce - Leadership Champlain Alumni
- Vermont Bar Association, Bankruptcy Law Section - Chair
- U.S. District Court, District of Vermont, 1981
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Commercial Finance Law
- Benchmark Litigation, 2011-present
- Chambers & Partners (USA), 2011-present
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.