Rob Comazzetto is the Managing Director of Cowell Clarke and a Director in the firm’s Insolvency and Reconstruction team.
Admitted as a lawyer for over 30 years, Rob has worked both in industry and legal practice and continues to sit on the board of several companies.
The experience which Rob brings from being involved in commerce is reflected in his practical approach to issues and the often stressful situations faced by clients. He always focuses on finding a resolution that maximises returns and minimises his clients’ exposure.
In corporate law, Rob is experienced in cloud computing and high technology commercialisation contracts and dispute resolution arising from IP/IT transactions while his passion for technology predestined him as the natural lead for both the firm’s online service portal and our internal IT resource team.
Rob’s expertise has been recognised by his inclusion in Best Lawyers in Australia (2021 Edition) since 2017 for Insolvency and Reorganisation Law.
- Negotiating and implementing company reconstructions and workouts.
- Asset protection strategies for companies, directors and family groups.
- Liquidations, voluntary administrations and receiverships.
- Contract disputes.
- Corporate and shareholder disputes.
- Litigation involving Consumer & Competition Act.