Recognized since 2005
Litigation - Insurance
Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
Robert Baugh is a shareholder in Dentons Sirote’s Birmingham, Alabama office, where he serves as co-chair of the Dentons Sirote Litigation practice group. Robert has been engaged in the practice of law continuously since 1982.
Robert represents clients in insurance, business, and product liability cases in both state and federal courts throughout the Southeast. He has obtained favorable results for Fortune 500 companies as well as privately held companies. In addition to his litigation practice, Robert regularly serves as a mediator.
Contact & Links
- 2311 Highland Avenue South
Birmingham, AL 35205
- The University of Alabama, J.D., graduated 1982
- The University of Alabama, B.S., graduated 1979
- Alabama, Alabama, Alabama State Bar
- Georgia, Georgia
- Mississippi, Mississippi
- Tennessee, Tennessee
- Birmingham Bar Foundation - Fellow
- United States District Court
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Insurance Law, Birmingham (2023)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Bet-the-Company Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Insurance Law
- Litigation - Insurance
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Civil Litigation
- Product Liability
- AV-Preeminent, Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.