Robert P. Walsh
Recognized since 2018
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Robert Walsh is a partner at Clifford Law Offices as well as one of the firm's most qualified car accident attorneys and Chicago accident lawyers. Mr. Walsh is experienced in many complex practice areas, including insurance coverage and liability. Clifford Law Offices is proud to have him on their team of accident lawyers in Chicago. U.S. News-Best Lawyers named him a top attorney in the area of plaintiffs' Personal Injury Litigation.
The area of insurance law is becoming more complex with each passing year and, as one of Clifford Law Offices' leading accident attorneys, Robert Walsh is ahead of the changes. For nearly three decades, Mr. Walsh has been handling automobile and other vehicular accidents, all with amazing clarity and aplomb. His keen intelligence in sorting out liability and insurance coverage issues has led many to call upon him for his expertise and sound, practical approach to what appears to be complicated, emotionally-charged matters.
As one of Clifford Law Offices's most capable car accident attorneys, Mr. Walsh can handle hundreds of details. He can juggle a caseload with numerous lawsuits at the various discovery, pre-trial and post-trial stages. He is a man-on-the-go. Mr. Walsh's well-known and beloved staccato conversation allows him to move from case to case, advancing matters at an appropriate pace for all involved. He is an endless fount of knowledge, for everyone turns to him at some point in time for his words of wisdom in the areas of his sub-specialty. As one of the leading accident lawyers in Chicago, he has been invited as a guest speaker at numerous seminars presented by the Chicago Bar Association, the Illinois Institute for Continuing Legal Education, the Illinois State Bar Association, Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, and the Northwest Suburban Bar Association.
Clifford Law Offices is proud to call Robert Walsh one of its own, and one of the top Chicago accident lawyers and car accident attorneys.
- 120 North LaSalle Street, 36th Floor
Chicago, IL 60602
- Loyola University Chicago, graduated 1986
- Saint John's University, graduated 1981
- Illinois, 1986
- Illinois, 1986
- United States, 1986
- Fenwick Bar Association - Immediate past President, 2011-Present
- Fenwick Bar Association - President, 2005-2011
- Fenwick Bar Association - Vice President, 2000-2004
- Fenwick Bar Association - Treasurer, 1995-1999
- Chicago Bar Association (CBA) - Member, Committee on Judicial Evaluation, 1995-1999
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association (ITLA) - Member, 1991-Present
- Chicago Bar Association (CBA) - Tort Litigation Committee, 1986-1993
- American Bar Association (ABA) - Member
- American Association for Justice f/k/a ATLA - Member
- Fenwick Friars Rugby Football Club The Top Lawyers - Board of Directors
- Illinois State Bar Association - Member
- Leading Lawyers Network The Top Lawyers -
- National Law Registry of Who's Who - Life Member
18 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
1 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America award
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Best Lawyers in America, 2018-2021
- Leading Lawyers, 2018
- Super Lawyers, 2005-2020
- Martindale-Hubbell, an A.V. rating, 1998-Present
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.