Recognized since 2007
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Robert P. Schuster is the principal of Robert P. Schuster, P.C., a trial lawyer firm located in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Representing clients from more than thirty states, he has had a national trial practice for four decades that concentrates on complex commercial litigation, white collar criminal defense, and selected personal injury cases. Beginning his career as a prosecuting attorney in Casper, Mr. Schuster was a founding member of the trial practice of Spence, Moriarity & Schuster where he was a senior partner for a quarter century before establishing his separate law office in 2002.
His interests in commercial cases include intellectual property disputes, banking and commercial fraud, and oil and gas transactions. His litigation experience with personal injury cases has been broad and successful, including natural gas pipeline explosions, traumatic brain injury, products liability, work place injuries, medical malpractice, and carbon monoxide deaths and injuries. Mr. Schuster was lead counsel in obtaining the largest Wyoming jury verdict for personal injury damages in the state’s history (carbon monoxide gassing) and the largest personal injury settlement in the history of New Mexico (natural gas pipeline explosion).
He is noted as “AV Preeminent” by Martindale Hubbell, is recognized in Mountain States Super Lawyers (Business Litigation and Plaintiffs’ Personal Injury Litigation) and in Super Lawyers Business Edition (Business Litigation), and is ranked as one of the best law firms in the country for Commercial Litigation and Plaintiffs’ Personal Injury Litigation by U.S. News & World Report. For more than three decades, Mr, Schuster has been an invited lecturer at national and international business and legal conferences.
He received his B.A. from Yale College, J.D. from the University of Wyoming College of Law, and LL.M. from Harvard Law School. He is a member of the Wyoming, New York, and Utah State Bars as well as the American law Institute, the New York State Bar Association, the American Bar Association, the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, the American Association for Justice, and the AAJ’s Traumatic Brain Injury Section.
- Direct Phone Number: 307-732-7800
- Phone Number: 307-732-7800
- Lawyer Page: https://www.bobschuster.com/attorneys-team/robert-p-schuster
- 250 Veronica Lane, Suite 204
P.O. Box 13160
Jackson, WY 83002
- University of Wyoming, J.D., graduated 1970
- Yale University, BA, graduated 1967
- New York, New York State Bar Association
- Wyoming, Wyoming State Bar
- Utah, Utah State Bar
- American Association for Justice - Member
- American Bar Association - Member
- American Law Institute - Member
- National Association for Criminal Defense Lawyers - Member
- New York State Bar Association - Member
- Utah Bar Association - Member
- Wyoming Bar Association - Member
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs, Jackson, WY (2022)
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs, Jackson, WY (2018)
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs, Jackson, WY (2016)
- Bet-the-Company Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Lifetime Achievement Award from the Wyoming Trial Lawyers Association
- Honorary Member of the Order of the Coif from the University of Wyoming College of Law
- "AV Preeminent" in Martindale-Hubbell
- Mountain States Super Lawyer
- Who's Who in America
- Who's Who in American Law
- Who's Who in the World
- Who's Who in the West
- Litigation - Intellectual Property
- Personal Injury Litigation
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.