Robert M. "Rob" Marino
Recognized since 2020
New York, New York
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Robert Marino became a lawyer because he wanted to give a voice to the voiceless. He does just that by focusing his practice on cases where people need help standing up to those who have injured them and he helps his clients protect their recoveries and benefits. His passion for the law extends to his role as an adjunct professor of law, where, for more than 15 years, he has been teaching future generations of lawyers.
From the moment they meet Rob, his clients know they are going to be treated like family. They are listened to, respected, and treated like their case is the most important case in the world, because Rob understands that to them it is the most important case in the world. His compassionate and caring attitude doesn’t diminish once a case is over, as he is in regular contact with clients even after a successful recovery, helping them with any issues that may arise. He is ready to lend an ear or a shoulder to cry on whenever his clients need him, and ready to advocate for them no matter who the adversary.
As the firm’s Managing Attorney, and the head of their Trusts, Appellate, and Surrogate’s Court practice teams, Rob is a frequent point of contact for all of the firm’s clients, and he is always available to answer their questions, doing so in a way that makes even the most complex issues easy to understand. He knows his clients are under a lot of stress and are being forced to make significant decisions, so he breaks things down into smaller steps and makes sure his clients know and understand their options before they make any decision.
Rob has successfully briefed and argued many complex and novel legal issues before the trial courts, appellate courts and in the Surrogate’s courts. He has a knack for finding creative solutions to problems and leveraging his legal writing, research, and oral advocacy skills to obtain positive outcomes for the firm’s clients.
When he is not at the office, you can usually find Rob on a soccer pitch or spending time with his family. He is a lifetime lover of the beautiful game, and is involved with several community organizations, including the Hopewell Township Parks & Recreation Advisory Committee, the Hopewell Valley Recreation Foundation and the Positive Coaching Alliance, which promote youth wellness and recreation.
Contact & Links
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Direct Phone Number: 347-835-4604
- Phone Number: 347-835-4604
- Lawyer Page: https://www.scaffidilaw.com/robert-marino/
- 777 Third Avenue, Suite 27-A
New York, NY 10017
- New York Law School, J.D., graduated 1994
- Ursinus College, B.A., graduated 1991
- New York, 1995
- United States Supreme Court
5 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Recognized by Best Lawyers
- Recognized by Lawyers of Distinction for excellence in the practice of law
- Who’s Who Among American Law Students
- Dr. Max Reich Award for Excellence in Civil Trial Advocacy, New York Law School
- American Jurisprudence Award for Excellence in Legal Writing & Research, New York Law School
- American Jurisprudence Award for Excellence in Trial Practice & Advocacy, New York Law School
Additional Areas of Practice:
- Appellate Practice
- Commercial Litigation
- Litigation - Trusts and Estates
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Trusts and Estates
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.