Robert M. Poppell
Recognized in:Real Estate Law
Law School:University of Florida Levin College of Law
Location:420 South Orange Avenue, Suite 1200Orlando, FL 32801
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, JD, with honors, graduated 1987
- University of North Florida, BBA, graduated 1984
- Florida, The Florida Bar
- Orange County Bar Association - Member
- The Florida Bar, Business Law Section - Member
- The Florida Bar, Real Property, Probate, and Trust Law Section - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Real Estate Law
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV Rated
- The Legal 500 2011, Recommended for Real Estate
- Super Lawyers Magazine, 2016, Listed in Florida for Real Estate: Business
- Guide to Doing Business in Florida, Co-Author, "Real Estate Regulation," August 2011
- Representation of national home builders in all phases of residential development, including contract negotiation and administration, title insurance, residential sales, and community governance.
- Representation of developer for Southchase DRI/PD in Orange County, Florida. The project includes mixed-use development of residential, commercial, and light industrial.
- Representation of developer for St. Augustine Centre DRI in St. Johns County, Florida. The project includes mixed-use development of residential, commercial, and light industrial.
- Representation of developer for LPGA DRI in Volusia County, Florida. The project includes mixed-use development of residential and commercial.
- Representation of developer for Victor Posner City Center DRI in Polk County, Florida. The project includes mixed-use development of residential and commercial.
- Representation of developer for Lakeside Village, Horizons West in Orange County, Florida. The project includes mixed-use development of residential and commercial.
- Representation of client as lead transactional counsel in acquisition of 3,800 acre tract, planned for development as DRI, in Sumter County, Florida.
- Representation of financial institution as lead transactional counsel for a retail bank branch roll out, involving hundreds of sites, across the State of Florida.
- Representation of developers as lead counsel for numerous master planned residential communities.
601 West Fifth Street, Suite 300
Los Angeles, CA 90071
1900 Sixteenth Street, Suite 1700
Denver, CO 80202
District of Columbia
District of Columbia
750 Ninth Street, NW, Suite 750
Washington, DC 20001
1875 NW Corporate Boulevard, Suite 275
Boca Raton, FL 33431
350 East Las Olas Boulevard, Suite 1600
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
50 North Laura Street, Suite 3100
Jacksonville, FL 32202
9128 Strada Place, Suite 10205
Naples, FL 34108
420 South Orange Avenue, Suite 1200
Orlando, FL 32801
251 Royal Palm Way, Suite 215
Palm Beach, FL 33480
106 East College Avenue, 12th Floor
Tallahassee, FL 32301
401 East Jackson Street, Suite 1700
Tampa, FL 33602
West Tower, Suite 1100
777 South Flagler Drive
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
71 South Wacker Drive, 46th Floor
Chicago, IL 60606
Pan-American Life Center, Suite 2200
601 Poydras Street
New Orleans, LA 70130
1160 Town Center Drive, Suite 330
Las Vegas, NV 89144
666 Fifth Avenue, 20th Floor
New York, NY 10103
700 Lavaca Street, Suite 1400
Austin, TX 78701
2001 Ross Avenue, Suite 3600
Dallas, TX 75201
1300 Post Oak Boulevard, Suite 2500
Houston, TX 77056
Weston Centre, Suite 2750
112 East Pecan Street
San Antonio, TX 78205
170 South Main Street, Suite 950
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
One South Pinckney Street, Suite 700
Madison, WI 53703