Rob McLennan’s practice is focused in the field of civil litigation with an emphasis on personal injury, property damage, professional errors and omissions and commercial litigation. Rob’s practice includes the handling of occupiers’ liability, products’ liability, professional liability and commercial host liability. Rob’s clients include several major insurance companies and corporate entities.
- Acts as counsel on casualty claims, including catastrophic personal injury and damage;
- Prosecutes complex subrogation recovery matters;
- Defends large property damage claims;
- Defends professionals in negligence claims and disciplinary proceedings;
- Has handled numerous commercial cases including contract claims, shareholder’s rights matters, actions for debt and injunctions;
- Has handled many sexual abuse claims;
- Extensive experience in the resolution of litigation through mediation and direct negotiation; and
- Has appeared as counsel in British Columbia Supreme Court and Court of Appeal.