Recognized since 2006
Robert M. Einhorn, a native of Cleveland, Ohio, received a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 1986. He dual-majored in Accounting and Risk & Insurance. Robert attended law school at the University of Miami. During law school, Robert studied for and obtained his C.P.A. license in the State of Florida. Robert actively maintains his C.P.A. license and regularly attends seminars focused on the business valuation, accounting and damages issues which frequently arise in franchise disputes.
Robert obtained his J.D. degree in 1990. After graduation from law school, Robert accepted a position with the Florida law firm, Broad and Cassel. Robert served as an Associate in the litigation department of Broad and Cassel working closely with Joel Hirschhorn, Esq., who headed the litigation department of the statewide firm. Working with Mr. Hirschhorn both at Broad and Cassel and later in Mr. Hirschhorn’s own practice, Robert acquired vast experience in complex civil and criminal litigation in state and federal courts throughout the nation. Robert is currently admitted to practice before several courts across the country including all State Courts in Florida, the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida, the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida, the United States Court for the Northern District of Florida, the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, the United States District Court for the Western District of Michigan, the United States District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas, the United States District Court for the District of Colorado, the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth, Ninth and Eleventh Circuits and the United States Tax Court. He has appeared and represented clients in several other state and federal courts throughout the country and regularly conducts various arbitration proceedings across the country.
Robert began working with Robert Zarco in January 1994 and has worked continuously over the past twenty plus years with Mr. Zarco as a fierce and tireless advocate for the interests of franchisees. Robert has conducted numerous trials through final verdict in courts throughout the nation. Robert regularly devotes his time to franchisee associations seeking fairness in franchising and improved relations between franchisors and franchisees. Robert has served on the Steering Committee for the American Franchise Association Legal Symposium. Robert is also a member of the American Association of Franchisees and Dealers (AAFD) and has served on the AAFD Fair Franchising Standards Committee. Working on this committee, Robert has had the opportunity to participate and debate in the drafting of the AAFD’s Fair Franchising Standards. Robert also regularly devotes his time to “pro bono” work in connection with the Dade County “Put Something Back” program, an organization serving the legal needs of the underprivileged in Dade County. Robert regularly serves as an author and speaker on franchise related topics. Robert has been involved with the ABA Forum on Franchising for numerous years. He has been a frequent speaker at the ABA’s Annual Franchise Forum and has contributed to the Franchise Law Journal as an author and an editor. Robert is recognized in the Best Lawyers of America in the area of franchise law and was listed among the Very Best U.S. Attorneys in Franchising by the Franchise Times. He maintains the highest peer review rating for legal ability and ethical standards designated by Martindale Hubbell.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.zarcolaw.com/attorney/einhorn-robert-m/
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- One Biscayne Tower, 34th Floor
Two South Biscayne Boulevard
Miami, FL 33131
- University of Miami , J.D. in Law, graduated 1986
- University of Wisconsin–Madison, BBA in Accounting & Insurance, graduated 1986
- Florida, Florida
- • Miami-Dade County Bar Association • American Bar Association (ABA), Franchise Forum • International Franchise Association (IFA) • American Association of Franchisees and Dealers (AAFD) • Coalition of Franchisee Associations (CFA) • American Franchise As - Member
- American Bar Association - Member
- American Franchise Association Legal Symposium - Steering Committee, Member
- Dade County Bar Association - Member
- Florida U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois U.S. District Court Western District of Michigan U.S
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Franchise Law, Miami (2017)
- Franchise Law, Miami (2012)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Commercial Litigation
- Franchise Law
- Best Lawyers in America, Franchise Law and Commercial Litigation, 2009- CurrentBest Lawyer’s Lawyer of the Year, Franchise Law, 2017Highest peer review rating for legal ability and ethical standards designated by Martindale-HubbellFlorida Trend’s Florida Legal Elite, 2016- CurrentWho’s Who Legal: Franchise 2015- Current“Legal Eagle” by Franchise Times Magazine, 2003 – CurrentVery Best U.S. Attorneys in Franchising, 2013Chambers USA National Ranking in Franchising (mainly Franchisee)“AV Rated”, Lexis Nexis, 2009- CurrentTop Lawyer, South Florida Legal Guide, 2001Florida Super Lawyers – 2021
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.