Robert L. "Rob" Sachs , Jr.
Recognized in:Medical Malpractice Law - PlaintiffsPersonal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Law School:Villanova University
Location:2005 Market Street, Suite 2300Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Villanova University , JD, graduated 1984
- Amherst College, BA, graduated 1981
- Pennsylvania, 1984
- New Jersey, 1984
- USDC Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- USDC Middle District of Pennsylvania
- USCA for the Third Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
- Shrager & Sachs - Partner
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- AAJ Wiedemann & Wysocki Award - July 2010
- AAJ Distinguished Service Award - July 2011
- Automobile Collision
- Medical Malpractice
I have handled medical negligence case over the last thirty-three years. My career began as a defense attorney on behalf of all of the major teaching hospitals in Philadelphia. In 1994, i was recruited by David Shrager to join this firm - known at the time as Shrager, McDaid, Loftus, Flum & Spivey. Since 1994, I have limited my practice to the representation of injured victims and the families of injured victims of medical malpractice, as well as nursing home and assisted living abuse and neglect.
In 2011, I was honored to be selected as the Chairman of the American Association for Justice, Nursing Home Litigation Group. This litigation group included over 500 of the best nursing home and assisted living plaintiff lawyers in America.