Recognized since 2013
Los Angeles, California
Banking and Finance Law
Robert J. Davidson is a Shareholder in Buchalter Nemer's Bank and Finance Practice Group. He is a past Executive Vice President, past member of the Board of Directors and former Chair of the Firm’s Bank and Finance Practice Group. Mr. Davidson has a broad commercial, transactional practice with an emphasis on the negotiation, structuring and documentation of secured and unsecured financial transactions for major lending institutions and corporate borrowers.
His experience includes asset based lending, syndicated loan transactions, crossborder financing, leveraged acquisitions, loan portfolio acquisitions and financing, problem loan workouts and restructuring, debtor-in-possession financings, liquidations and foreclosures.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.buchalter.com/attorneys/robert-j-davidson/
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1000 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 1500
Los Angeles, CA 90017-1730
- University of Southern California, MBA
- University of Southern California , J.D.
- California, The State Bar of California
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Banking and Finance Law
- Best Lawyer in America™ in Banking & Finance Law
- Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business as a leader in the field of Banking & Finance
- AV Preeminent rated by Martindale Hubbell
- Top Rated Lawyer in the area of Bank & Finance
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.