Recognized since 2016
Las Vegas, Nevada
Litigation - Banking and Finance
Bob Cassity effectively and efficiently guides his business clients through complex corporate and commercial disputes and litigation.
He works strategically with clients to resolve cases involving a broad range of business torts and contractual disputes.
Complex Litigation: Bob provides practical, strategic advice to clients in complex commercial litigation, securities litigation, bank litigation, and CMBS special servicer representation, including class actions.
A Wide Range of Clients and Industries: Bob’s clients include national, regional, and local businesses, banks and financial institutions, hotel/casinos, entertainers, technology firms, land developers, gaming manufacturers, commercial firms, CMBS special servicers, and business owners (including directors and officers) in a wide range of industries.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.hollandhart.com/bcassity
- 9555 Hillwood Drive, Second Floor
Las Vegas, NV 89134
- Brigham Young University , J.D., graduated 2005
- Weber State University, B.S., graduated 2002
- Utah, Utah
- Nevada, Nevada
- American Bar Association, Litigation Section - Member
- Clark County Bar Association - Member
- J. Reuben Clark Law Society - Member
- State Bar of Nevada - Member
- Utah State Bar - Member
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Litigation - Banking and Finance, Las Vegas (2022)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Litigation - Banking and Finance
- Mountain States Super Lawyers®, Rising Stars, Business Litigation
- The Best Lawyers in America© Litigation - Banking and Finance
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.