Recognized since 2005
Providence, Rhode Island
Litigation - Real Estate
Public Finance Law
Real Estate Law
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.apslaw.com/attorney/robert-i-stolzman/
- One Citizens Plaza, Eighth Floor
Providence, RI 02903-1345
- Washington and Lee University , J.D., graduated 1986
- Bridgewater College, BA, graduated 1983
- Rhode Island, Rhode Island Bar Association
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Real Estate Law, Providence (2018)
- Public Finance Law, Providence (2017)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Public Finance Law
- Litigation - Real Estate
- Real Estate Law
- Elected Fellow of the American College of Real Estate Lawyers.
- Selected by his peers for inclusion in the 2006 – 2013 editions of The Best Lawyers in America® in the field of Real Estate Law.
- Recognized in the Chambers USA America’s Leading Business Lawyers as one of the best in Real Estate Law.
- Named a Rhode Island Super Lawyer, 2007 - 2012, an honor that recognizes him as a leader in the legal community.
- AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell, highest rating given to attorneys.
- At Washington and Lee University School of law, a Martin P. Burks teaching fellow and Rutgers Award winner for best brief team in the nation in the Jessup International Moot Court Competition.
"Robert Stolzman is not just EDC's lawyer, he is our colleague and trusted advisor. "Rob" participates in EDC weekly senior staff meetings. His in-depth knowledge and history of the RI Economic Development Corporation make Rob an invaluable and indispensable member of the EDC team. EDC does not make a significant decision without Rob Stolzman's input."
- Fred Hashway (Rhode Island Economic Development Corporation)
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.