Recognized since 2013
Buffalo, New York
Public Finance Law
Bob serves as the managing partner of the Buffalo office. He focuses on commercial real estate development, and municipal, industrial development and environmental law. Bob represents real estate developers, municipal entities, and companies in financing, leasing, and other matters related to real estate development/expansion and has extensive experience with the New York State Brownfield Cleanup Program. He focuses on structured financings involving straight-lease transactions and bond transactions involving industrial development agencies and has significant knowledge and experience in working with these programs and the overlay of other local, state and federal benefits. His practice also includes counseling clients on the State Environmental Quality Review Act with respect to land use issues.
Prior to entering the legal profession, Bob served as an environmental specialist for the federal government with respect to public and private projects affecting wetlands, dredge spoil contaminants, and endangered and threatened species.
- Lawyer Page: https://www.harrisbeach.com/people/murray-robert-g/
- Larkin at Exchange, Suite 1000
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
- St. Lawrence University, graduated 1989
- New York, New York State Bar
- Buffalo Niagara Partnership - Member of the Brownfields Task Force
- Erie County Bar Association - Member
- National Association of Industrial & Office Properties - Upstate New York Chapter, Member of the Board
- New York State Bar Association - Member
- New York State Economic Development Council - Member
- Environmental Law, Buffalo (2023)
- Environmental Law
- Municipal Law
- Public Finance Law
- Buffalo Business First and Buffalo Law Journal, Buffalo’s Who’s Who in Law, 2012
- The Daily Record, Selected as one of Buffalo’s Up and Coming Attorneys, 2005
- Economic Development Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.