Recognized since 2007
Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
Litigation - Bankruptcy
Bob Sanker's practice is concentrated in the areas of bankruptcy, reorganization and creditors' rights. He also acts as general counsel for a number of closely-held companies.
Bob has extensive experience in representing debtors, creditors, creditors' committees, lenders, investors and purchasers in Chapter 11 cases and in out of court restructurings. He has represented creditors and court appointed representatives of future claimants in major mass tort bankruptcy proceedings, including the Eagle Pitcher Industries, Wallace and Gale, and G-I Holdings cases. He has appeared in Bankruptcy Courts all over the country.He has spoken on a number of insolvency related topics and is currently Chairman of the Executive Committee of the Midwest Regional Bankruptcy Seminar.
- Lawyer Page: https://www.kmklaw.com/professionals-Bob_Sanker
- One East Fourth Street, Suite 1400
Cincinnati, OH 45202
- Xavier University, BA, graduated 1984
- Ohio, Ohio State Bar Association
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law, Cincinnati (2024)
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Litigation - Bankruptcy
- Chapter 12
- Creditor Committees
- Creditors' Rights
- Debtors' Rights
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Out-of-Court Workouts
- Workouts and Restructurings
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated, Martindale-Hubbell
- Listed in Chambers USA: America's Leading Business Lawyers
- Named to Ohio Super Lawyers
"Bob is a valued partner who understands our business and is always ready to assist on very short notice. Expertise and reputation is beyond reproach. He is an expert in his field and takes the time to make sure that our best interests are always served."
- David S. Levine (GREAT AMERICAN INSURANCE COMPANY), Cincinnati, OH
"The best thing about Bob is that he understands business and keeps things as simple as possible."
"Bob knows the bankruptcy laws inside and out. He also has a good business sense."
"Bob Sanker represented one of my companies very well in a real estate bankruptcy involving offshore property. He is smart, hardworking, and displays good judgment during those critical moments of final negotiations."
- Rene Robichaud (Layne Christensen), Mission Woods, KS
"Robert Sanker is an excellent attorney with a strong understanding of business as well as legal decision making. He is a pragmatic thinker."
"Mr. Robert Sanker has many years' experience in bankruptcy and other creditor issues. He is always well prepared, professional, insightful, and guides to a resolution."
- Jim Kennedy (American Financial Group, Inc.), Cincinnati, OH
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.