Robert F. Salkowski
Recognized since 2006
Robert F. Salkowski is a 1988 graduate of George Washington University. Robert earned his J.D. from the University of Miami School of Law in 1991.
After graduating from law school, Robert practiced complex commercial litigation and bankruptcy in Tampa, Florida, where he represented both creditors and trustees. Prior to his employment with Zarco & Pardo in 1995, he was employed as Counsel by Ocwen Financial Corporation, a publicly traded investment banking concern located in West Palm Beach, Florida.
Robert is licensed to practice law in both Florida and New Jersey, and is admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida, the United States District for the District of New Jersey, the United States District court for the Northern District of Illinois, the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit. Robert has also been admitted in numerous other state and federal courts throughout the country to represent the firm's clients in specific cases. Robert is a member of the Miami-Dade Bar Association, the American Bar Association, and actively participates in the American Bar Association's Forum of Franchising.
Robert concentrates his practice in franchise law and complex commercial litigation.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct Phone Number: 800-299-4929
- Phone Number: 800-299-4929
- Lawyer Page: https://www.zarcolaw.com/attorneys/partners/robert-f-salkowski/
- One Biscayne Tower, 34th Floor
Two South Biscayne Boulevard
Miami, FL 33131
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., graduated 1991
- George Washington University, BA, graduated 1988
- Florida, Florida
- New Jersey, New Jersey
- Florida, U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- New Jersey, U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- Illinois, U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois
- United States, U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- United States, U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- United States, U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- United States, U.S. Supreme Court
- United States, U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit
- Florida, U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- American Association of Franchisees and Dealers (AAFD) Coalition of Franchisee Associations (CFA) American Franchise Association (AFA) - Member
- American Bar Association - Member
- International Franchise Association - Member
- Miami Dade Bar Association - Member
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida U.S. District Court District of New Jersey U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit U.S. Supreme
5 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
2 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America awards
- Franchise Law, Miami (2014)
- Commercial Litigation
- Franchise Law
Best Lawyers in America, Franchise Law, 2006- 2022
Florida Super Lawyers, Franchise/Dealership 2012- 2022
Who’s Who Legal: Franchise, 2015- 2022
Legal Eagle Hall of Fame, 2018
Florida Trend’s Florida Legal Elite“Legal Eagle” by Franchise Times Magazine, 2008 – 2022
Best Lawyer’s Lawyer of the Year, Franchise Law, 2014
Daily Business Review’s “Top Deal-makers of the Year” Land Development 2013
South Florida’s Best Lawyers 2009- Current Business Leader 2011
Chambers USA National Ranking in Franchising (mainly Franchisee)
Martindale Hubble AV Rated
- Corporate Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.