Recognized since 2013
Uniondale, New York
Real Estate Law
Robert Sandler is a partner in the real estate and retail practice groups. He chairs the firm’s retail practice group. Mr. Sandler represents commercial landlords and retail and office tenants. He focuses on leasing and real estate development. His practice includes financing, acquisitions, tax deferred exchanges, co-ops, condominiums and other residential development. Over the past several years, he has represented various clients in connection with multi-state leasing and acquisitions.
Prior to joining Farrell Fritz in 1991, Mr. Sandler was a real estate associate at a New Jersey law firm. He also worked in the Northeast regional real estate department of The Southland Corporation, where he was responsible for site selection, development and leasing activities.
Mr. Sandler was selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America in 2013-2017 in the field of Real Estate Law. He was featured in Long Island Business News’ “Ones to Watch in Law” in 2012.
Mr. Sandler is on the Executive Committee of the Board of Directors for the Farmingdale College Foundation. He is a member of the Nassau County Bar Association and the International Council of Shopping Centers. He is a founding board member of The Retail Network, Inc.
Mr. Sandler graduated from St. John’s University Law School in 1987 and from Hunter College with a Masters Degree in Urban Planning in 1978. He received his Bachelor of Arts Degree in 1975 from American University. Mr. Sandler is admitted to practice in New York, New Jersey, the United States District Court of New Jersey, and the New York and United States District Court of Appeals Second Circuit.
Mr. Sandler has an AV Preeminent Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.farrellfritz.com/attorney/robert-e-sandler
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 400 RXR Plaza
Uniondale, NY 11556-3826
- St. John's University , J.D., graduated 1987
- American University, BA, graduated 1975
- New York State Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New Jersey, United States District Court
- United States, District Court of Appeals Second Circuit
- New York, District Court of Appeals Second Circuit
- Farmingdale College Foundation - Board of Directors, Executive Committee
- International Council of Shopping Centers - Member
- Nassau County Bar Association - Member
- The Retail Network, Inc. - Founding Board Member and Counsel
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Real Estate Law, Long Island (2022)
- Real Estate Law, Long Island (2020)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Real Estate Law
- AV Preeminent Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating
- The Best Lawyers in America (Real Estate Law), 2013-2017
- “Ones to Watch in Law,” Long Island Business News, 2012
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.