Recognized since 2005
New London, Connecticut
Native American Law
Mr. Tobin joined the Firm in 1968 and became a partner in 1970. His involvement in a number of prominent cases at both the state and federal level during this time helped to expand the Firm’s litigation practice. Today, he practices extensively in the areas of corporate, commercial, gaming and Indian law, appellate, personal injury and wrongful death and general litigation. Mr. Tobin has lectured before the Connecticut Bar Association and is a Connecticut Superior Court Trial Referee.
Contact & Links
- 43 Broad Street
P.O. Box 58
New London, CT 06320-0058
- Connecticut, Connecticut Bar
- American Bar Association - Member
- Association of Trial Lawyers - Member
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association - Member
- International Masters of Gaming Law - Member
- New London County Bar Association - Member
- United States Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court in the District of Connecticut
- Connecticut Superior Court
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Gaming Law
- Native American Law
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Rated, Martindale-Hubbell
- Mr. Tobin was included in the 2017 edition of the Best Lawyers in America for his work in Gaming and Native American Law.
- “Local Litigation Star” in areas of Appellate, Commercial, Personal Injury and Wrongful Death, by Benchmark Plaintiff, 2012
- Connecticut Super Lawyers under the primary practice areas of Business Litigation, Business/Corporate and Gaming, 2006-2012
- Distinguished Citizen Award, Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Southeastern Connecticut, 2008
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.