Recognized since 2016
Litigation - Insurance
Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants
Rob joined Thompson & Bowie, LLP as an associate in 2001 and became a partner in January 2006. Prior to joining Thompson & Bowie, LLP, Rob completed a judicial clerkship with Donald G. Alexander, Associate Justice of the Maine Supreme Judicial Court. Since joining the firm, Rob has been engaged in all aspects of civil litigation in both state and federal court, with a particular focus on professional liability and municipal liability defense, insurance coverage disputes, construction litigation, and alternative dispute resolution.
Rob was born in Portland, Maine, and he graduated from Cony High School in Augusta in 1990. Rob earned a BA in Government and English from Hamilton College in 1995, and he also studied International Law and British Foreign Policy at Oxford University, and the American Political Process at Georgetown University. While attending Georgetown, Rob worked as an intern for U.S. Senator Olympia Snowe. During law school, Rob served as both a production editor for the Maine Law Review and as a Legal Writing Instructor for first-year law students. Upon graduation, Rob was awarded the Maine State Bar Association’s 2000 Pro Bono Student Award.
Rob is a former high school football coach, he enjoys golf, hunting, and fly fishing, and he is involved in a variety of community and charitable events throughout the year.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lawyer Page: https://www.thompsonbowie.com/companies/17/32/Hatch
- 415 Congress Street, Fifth Floor
P.O. Box 4630
Portland, ME 04112-4630
- University of Maine, J.D., graduated 2000
- Hamilton College, BA, graduated 1995
- Maine, Maine Bar Association
- Maine, U.S. District Court for the District of Maine
- Maine, U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- Maine - Supreme Court
- Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants, Portland, ME (2024)
- Litigation - Insurance, Portland, ME (2023)
- Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants, Portland, ME (2021)
- Litigation - Insurance, Portland, ME (2020)
- Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants, Portland, ME (2019)
- Insurance Law
- Litigation - Insurance
- Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.