Recognized since 2018
Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants
Robert Burlington is Managing Member and co-founder of the firm. In his more than 35 years of practice, he has litigated and tried to completion a wide variety of jury and non-jury trials in state and federal courts. He has served as lead counsel in multiple arbitrations. These cases include business torts, commercial and real estate contract disputes, securities transactions, class actions, as well as many aspects of state and federal employment litigation. He has built his practice by assisting clients in formulating cost-effective litigation strategies and by providing outstanding and responsive service.
Mr. Burlington has served as an arbitrator in several complex, AAA, three panel arbitrations. He has also been an agreed upon mediator in many multi-million dollar lawsuits pending in state and federal courts.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct Phone Number: 305-858-2900
- Phone Number: 305-858-2900
- Lawyer Page: https://www.coffeyburlington.com/attorneys/robert-burlington/
- 2601 South Bayshore Drive, Penthouse One
Miami, FL 33133
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., graduated 1978
- Florida, The Florida Bar
- Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants, Miami (2023)
- Commercial Litigation
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
- Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Litigation - Real Estate
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.