Recognized since 2007
New Orleans, Louisiana
Litigation - Environmental
Oil and Gas Law
He has extensive experience in environmental legacy litigation throughout Louisiana. Additionally, he has handled numerous class actions, environmental citizen suits, refinery-related litigation, pipeline matters, oil & gas disputes, permitting challenges and disputes with environmental regulators.
Mr. McNeal was formerly trial counsel for an integrated oil company and is familiar with upstream and downstream operations and related legal issues.
- Hancock Whitney Center, Suite 5000
701 Poydras Street
New Orleans, LA 70139
- Vanderbilt University, graduated 1981
- Louisiana, Louisiana State Bar Association
- Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Institute - member
- Environmental Law Institute - member
- American Bar Association - member
- Federal Bar Association - Member
- Federation of Defense & Corporate Counsel - Member
- Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel - Member
- Environmental Law, New Orleans (2024)
- Litigation - Environmental, New Orleans (2024)
- Litigation - Environmental, New Orleans (2022)
- Environmental Law, New Orleans (2021)
- Environmental Law, New Orleans (2018)
- Environmental Law, New Orleans (2016)
- Environmental Law, New Orleans (2013)
- Environmental Law
- Litigation - Environmental
- Oil and Gas Law
"Rob is one of the most knowledgeable attorneys in the field of environmental contamination litigation in Louisiana. His experience is invaluable."
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.