Recognized since 2016
Trusts and Estates
Robert Labe’s trusts and estates and business law practice is among the most highly regarded in the state. He possesses extensive experience in estate planning, estate and trust administration, contested estate and trust matters, business law, business succession planning and tax planning.
Robert is a frequent lecturer and prolific author. He speaks at seminars before legal and professional groups, including as a lecturer at the Institute of Continuing Legal Education at the University of Michigan, the State Bar of Michigan, the National Business Institute, and MICPA where he instructs attorneys and certified public accountants.
Regularly honored for achievement by clients, peers, and ranking organizations, Robert appears in “The Best Lawyers in America” (Woodward/White), has been selected annually since 2009 by Thomson Reuters as a “Michigan Super Lawyer” (a designation reserved for the top 5% of attorneys in Michigan) and has received the highest designation by Martindale-Hubbel AV Preeminent since 1994.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.wwrplaw.com/ourteam-Robert-Labe.html
- 380 North Old Woodward Avenue, Suite 300
Birmingham, MI 48009
- Michigan, 1984
- State Bar of Michigan, Probate & Estate Planning Council - Council Member
- Oakland County Bar Association - Former Chair, Probate, Estate & Trust Law Committee
- Oakland County Bar Association - Former Chair, Business Law Committee
- Oakland County Bar Foundation - Past Member, Board of Directors
- American Bar Association - Member
- Financial and Estate Planning Council of Metropolitan Detroit - Director
- University of Michigan, Institute of Continuing Legal Education - Business Law Advisory Board Member
- Walsh College, Graduate Tax Program - Former Adjunct Professor
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Trusts and Estates
- Fellow, American Bar Foundation (fewer than 1% of all lawyers are selected to be Fellows)
- Fellow, American College Trust and Estate Counsel
- Best Lawyers in America (2016 to present)
- Michigan Super Lawyers (2009 to present)
- Leading Lawyers in Michigan (since inception)
- DBusiness Top Lawyers
- Martindale-Hubbell AV® “Preeminent”™ Lawyer (1994 to present)
- Who’s Who in America
- Who’s Who in American Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.