Recognized since 2016
Roseland, New Jersey
Mr. Hille focuses his practice in litigation, with a particular emphasis on trial advocacy. His areas of concentration include insurance, healthcare law, professional liability and ethics, and white-collar criminal matters, including those related to professional ethics. Mr. Hille has extensive trial expertise that encompasses insurance defense and coverage cases, healthcare disputes, professional liability defense, fraud and abuse, and regulatory issues.
Mr. Hille’s white-collar experience includes involvement in both state and federal investigations, including those related to healthcare fraud and abuse and the taking of fraudulent payments from government entities. He also represents legal professionals in District Ethics Committee (DEC) and Office of Attorney Ethics (OAE) investigations and prosecutions, including matters before the Disciplinary Review Board (DRB) and New Jersey Supreme Court. In that regard, Mr. Hille has represented clients in matters ranging from dismissal or diversion to disbarment.
Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Civil Trial Attorney, Mr. Hille has served as an amicus representative for professional and business associations on a number of matters before the Supreme Court. He has published and lectured widely in his areas of concentration.
Contact & Links
- 75 Livingston Avenue
Roseland, NJ 07068-3701
- Seton Hall University, J.D., graduated 1983
- Bucknell University, B.A., graduated 1980
- New Jersey, 1983
- New York, 1991
- District of Columbia, 1990
- American Bar Association - Member: Health Law Section, Tort Trial & Insurance Practice Section
- Association of the Federal Bar of New Jersey - Member; 3rd Circuit Committee
- New Jersey State Bar Association - Past President; Member, Health Law Section; Chair, Insurance Benefits Committee; Member, Amicus Committee; Member, Malpractice Insurance Special Committee; Member, Cannabis Law Special Committee
- New Jersey Supreme Court Civil Practice Committee - Member
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2008
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit, 1996
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 1983
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York, 1986
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York, 1986
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Insurance Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.