Recognized since 2009
Employment Law - Management
Litigation - Labor and Employment
Bob represents employers in employment disputes and litigation before the Idaho Human Rights Commission, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, and state and federal courts. He has defended employers on issues involving wage and hour claims, overtime pay, employee benefits, discrimination, harassment, retaliation and whistle blowing, wrongful termination, breach of employment contracts, and employee leave. Bob also prosecutes and defends actions involving non-competition, non-solicitation, and nondisclosure agreements and trade secrets.
Bob has represented employers in a wide variety of industries including healthcare, manufacturing, food production, high-tech, utilities, real estate, food service and construction. He regularly lectures on wide variety of employment-related topics. Prior to entering private practice, Bob served as a Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable B. Lynn Winmill, Idaho District Court.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.givenspursley.com/people/robert-b-white
- 601 West Bannock Street
P.O. Box 2720
Boise, ID 83702
- Idaho, Idaho State Bar
- American Inns of Court No. 130 - Bencher
- American Inns of Court No. 130 - President (2014-2015)
- Idaho State Bar Employment & Labor Law Section - Member
- Idaho State Bar Litigation Section - Member
- Idaho - Trial Courts
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Litigation - Labor and Employment, Boise (2020)
- Litigation - Labor and Employment, Boise (2014)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Employment Law - Management
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Boise Best Lawyers in America - Employment Law - Management; Litigation - Labor & Employment (2014)
- Chambers USA, America's Leading Lawyers for Business (Labor & Employment)
- Mountain States Super Lawyers (Employment & Labor)
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.