Richard W. Edwards
Recognized since 2005
Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
For over twenty years, Mr. Edwards has defended companies and individuals through out Kentucky, southern Indiana and the Southeast. He has represented clients in Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, West Virginia, South Carolina, Virginia and Indiana. He has represented numerous manufacturers in claims involving agricultural and construction equipment, automotive components, sports equipment, swimming pools, aircraft components, industrial machinery, electrical equipment, water craft and asbestos claims. He has defended clients in claims involving legal malpractice, insurance bad faith, contracts, toxic tort, libel and slander and railroad claims.
Mr. Edwards is a graduate of the International Association of Defense Counsel Trial Academy in Boulder, Colorado; is listed in “Best Lawyers in America”; has been chosen as a “Kentucky Super Lawyer” and is listed in the 2008 and 2009 Chambers USA publication as a leading lawyer for the state of Kentucky.
Contact & Links
- Direct Phone Number: 502-589-5980
- Phone Number: 502-589-5980
- Lawyer Page: https://bsg-law.com/richard-edwards/
- 400 West Market Street, Suite 2300
Louisville, KY 40202
- Furman University, graduated 1984
- University of Kentucky, graduated 1988
- Kentucky, Kentucky Bar Association
12 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
1 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America award
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants, Louisville (2018)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
- Automobile Collision
- Product Liability
Additional Areas of Practice:
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Product Liability Litigation
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.