Recognized since 2022
Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany
Richard Rummel, LL.M.
Certified labor law attorney
Specialists areas: Commercial and corporate law, M&A, labour law, international business law
Richard Rummel advises and represents medium-sized companies - from sole traders to public limited companies - in corporate law, in particular with regard to company acquisitions and restructuring. He advises on the establishment of all types of (subsidiary) companies and the creation of corporate structures up to the implementation of corporate strategies.
In employment law, he advises employers on all issues of employment law - in particular also in collective law matters and in negotiations with works councils and/or general works councils.
In all areas of law, Mr. Rummel also regularly provides cross-border and English language advice. Furthermore, Mr. Rummel regularly represents his clients in court in all areas of activity.
Due to his many years of experience in advising medium-sized companies from almost all industries, Mr. Rummel is ideally suited to act as SNP Schlawien's central contact person either for the management and/or the legal department and/or the human resources department in all legal matters. Legal questions that do not concern Mr. Rummel's expertise are passed on within SNP to the respective expert colleagues for answering and processing. The advantage for the client is the clear assignment of a contact person for all his legal concerns.
Mr. Rummel studied law at the Albert-Ludwigs-University in Freiburg and was admitted to the bar in 2008. After his graduation, he initially worked in law firms in Munich and Freiburg.
Mr. Rummel has been working for SNP Schlawien since 2013. He has been a partner here since 2017. In 2017 he obtained the title of "Master of Laws" (LL.M.) from the University of Münster (focus on corporate acquisitions). In 2018 he became a specialist lawyer for labor law.
Since the opening of the Stuttgart office in 2020, he has been working in Freiburg and Stuttgart in parallel.
- Deutsch-Kanadische Juristenvereinigung e.V. (Member of Canadian German Lawyers Association - CGLA)
- Deutsch-Kanadische Industrie und Handelskammer (Canadian German Chamber of Industry and Commerce - AHK Canada)
- Deutsch-Kanadische Gesellschaft e.V. (German-Canadian Society - DKG)
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Agrarrecht e.V. (German Agricultural Law Association - DGAR)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct Phone Number: +49 761 214405-20
- Phone Number: +49 761 214405-20
- Lawyer Page: https://www.snp-online.de/en/lawyers/do/detail/id/100/team/Richard_Rummel_LL.M./Rechtsanwalt/Freiburg.html
- Bismarckallee 10
Freiburg im Breisgau 79098
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.