Recognized since 2007
Providence, Rhode Island
Administrative / Regulatory Law
Government Relations Practice
Skilled in governmental relations and legislative issues, Richard assists domestic and international companies to succeed and grow, in both regulated and deregulated industries including energy and telecommunications, financial services, health care, insurance, retail, real estate development, entertainment and manufacturing.
His considerable energy experience includes representing domestic and foreign energy companies in developing New England generation facilities. He served as lead counsel in the siting of Rhode Island’s largest electric generation plant.
Richard also has broad experience in litigation matters where he defends insured and self-insured clients in health care litigation, construction accidents, professional liability, product liability, premises liability, corrections actions and director and officer liability matters as well as representing fidelity and surety companies in the litigation of fiduciary/inventory loss and construction disputes.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct Phone Number: 401-274-7200
- Phone Number: 401-274-7200
- Lawyer Page: https://www.apslaw.com/attorney/richard-r-beretta-jr/
- One Citizens Plaza, Eighth Floor
Providence, RI 02903-1345
- Northeastern University, J.D., graduated 1989
- Tufts University, DMD, graduated 1986
- College of the Holy Cross, AB, graduated 1982
- Government Relations Practice, Providence (2023)
- Administrative / Regulatory Law, Providence (2022)
- Government Relations Practice, Providence (2016)
- Administrative / Regulatory Law, Providence (2015)
- Government Relations Practice, Providence (2013)
- Administrative / Regulatory Law
- Government Relations Practice
- Government Relations
- Best Lawyers’ 2013 Lawyer of the Year, Government Relations Practice, Providence.
- AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell, highest rating given to attorneys.
- Selected by his peers for inclusion in the 2007 - 2013 editions of The Best Lawyers in America® in the fields of governmental relations and administrative law.
- Commercial Litigation
- Litigation - Construction
- Sports Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.