Recognized since 2013
Employment Law - Management
Labor Law - Management
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.constangy.com/people-Richard-Brown
- Two Chase Corporate Drive, Suite 120
Birmingham, AL 35244
- The University of Alabama , J.D., graduated 1978
- The University of Alabama , MBA, graduated 1978
- Auburn University, BS, graduated 1973
- Alabama, 1978
- Georgia, 1979
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Employment Law - Management
- Labor Law - Management
"If you are looking for a lawyer who understands not only the law, but also your needs as a manager, look no further than Rick Brown. Rick views his clients as partners and works relentlessly to understand their business needs and to find "real world" solutions for the operational and legal issues they face."
- Michael Giles (Methodist Homes for the Aging), Birmingham, AL
"Richard Brown is an excellent attorney. He has a thorough understanding of my industry and thorough knowledge regarding labor law and employment law."
"Rick Brown is one of the few labor attorneys I have worked with who understands the executive's point of view. He knows that risks are inherent in business and that there is never enough information or research before a decision must be made. Mr. Brown understands the EPS drive and tries to help management succeed without the constraints of conservatism inherent in the minds of many other labor attorneys I have either met or worked with. He always seems to partner with his clients as he works to educate or solve problems encountered in governing the employer-employee relationship."
- David Jean (Sumitomo Electric Wiring Systems, Inc.), Bowling Green, KY
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.