Recognized since 2007
Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Richard Groffsky focuses his practice on medical malpractice and personal injury litigation, and has represented victims of devastating brain injuries and birth injuries in Michigan, Ohio, Illinois, Indiana, South Carolina, and Georgia in significant brain injury and birth injury cases.
Known for securing impressive verdicts and settlements – 25 of which exceeded $1 million – Rick’s accomplishments on behalf of his clients has earned him repeat recognition by "Best Lawyers in America" and "Super Lawyers." Rick currently serves as the Head of the firm's Medical Malpractice and Personal Injury Litigation Department.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.sommerspc.com/people/richard-l-groffsky/
- One Towne Square, Suite 1700
Southfield, MI 48076
- DePaul University , Juris Doctor
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor, Bachelor of Arts
- Michigan, State Bar of Michigan
- American Association for Justice - Member
- Michigan Association for Justice - Member
- State Bar of Michigan - Attorney Discipline Board, Panel Member, 1990 to present
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Automobile Collision
- Brain Injury
- Civil Litigation
- Medical Malpractice
- Professional Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Best Lawyers – 2007 to presentSuper Lawyers (Michigan) – 2006 to presentAV Preeminent Lawyer – Peer Review Rating of 5.0 out of 5.0 (Martindale-Hubbell)DBusiness Top Lawyer – 2009, 2010, 2015, 2016, and 2018
AREAS OF PRACTICE
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.