Recognized since 2006
Banking and Finance Law
Litigation - Real Estate
Real Estate Law
Rick Kiefer heads Cades Schutte's Maui Office. For over 25 years, Mr. Kiefer has represented sophisticated landowners and developers in a wide range of real estate transactions and development.
Rick's practice regularly includes:
- Commercial, hotel, golf course, and land purchases and sales.
- Development of residential, resort and commercial projects.
- Subdivisions and condominiums
- Land use and permitting.
- Renewable energy leasing and development.
- Land title and easement issues.
Rick has an "AV® Preeminent™" Peer Review Rating from Martindale-Hubbell and is currently listed in Best Lawyers in America® and the Chambers USA Client's Guide to America's Leading Lawyers for Business®. Best Lawyers® designated Rick as the Lawyer of the Year for Real Estate in Hawaii for 2012.EDUCATION
- J.D. (1991), U.C. Davis—King Hall—Articles Editor, U.C. Davis Law Review
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.cades.com/attorneys/kiefer-rick/
- Cades Schutte Building, Suite 1200
1000 Bishop Street
Honolulu, HI 96813
- Hawaii, Hawaii State Bar Association
- Hawaii State Bar Association - Member
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Real Estate Law, Honolulu (2012)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Banking and Finance Law
- Litigation - Real Estate
- Real Estate Law
- Land Use
- Tax Certiorari
"Richard Kiefer is very knowledgeable, responsive, and effective."
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.