Recognized since 2013
Banking and Finance Law
Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law
Mergers and Acquisitions Law
Richard Nichol concentrates his practice in the areas of corporate law and business transactions as well as federal and state taxation. Richard also has extensive experience representing local, regional and national lenders in real estate and asset-based loan transactions. He has been involved in:
- the structuring of new businesses
- mergers, spin-offs and sales
- acquisitions involving corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies.
His taxation experience includes not only tax planning for business transactions but also refund claims, appeals and audits at both the federal and state levels.
Mr. Nichol was recently selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America 2019 in the fields of Banking and Finance Law, Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships), Closely Held Companies/Family Businesses Law, and Mergers and Acquisitions Law for the seventh year. He was also named the Best Lawyers 2017 Business Organizations "Lawyer of the Year" in Memphis and the Best Lawyers 2018 Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law "Lawyer of the Year" in Memphis. Mr. Nichol serves as Treasurer of the firm's Board of Directors.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct Phone Number: 901-525-6781
- Phone Number: 901-525-6781
- Lawyer Page: https://evanspetree.com/professionals/richard-e-m-nichol-jr/
- 1715 Aaron Brenner Drive, Suite 800
Memphis, TN 38120
- Vanderbilt University, J.D. , graduated 1994
- University of Virginia, B.A. , graduated 1989
- Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law, Memphis (2018)
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships), Memphis (2017)
- Banking and Finance Law
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law
- Corporate Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Tax Law
- Commercial Transactions / UCC Law
- Leveraged Buyouts and Private Equity Law
- Real Estate Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.