Richard Bezold immerses himself in the details of a deal, helping clients’ maximize their investments and advance their business objectives. Chambers USA notes that he is sought after for his “considerable experience advising on real estate acquisitions and dispositions, joint ventures, financing and litigation, among other matters.” He has represented The Rockefeller Group, North American Properties, Crocker Partners, Wells Fargo, and other clients in complex commercial real estate transactions across a variety of asset classes. He is Board Certified in Real Estate Law by The Florida Bar.
His broad range of experience includes acquisitions and dispositions, public-private partnerships, infrastructure development, commercial landlord and tenant representation, distressed loan and property workouts. In addition, he represents investment funds and global investors buying income producing property in the United States.
Rich served as the alumni advisory board chairman to the Kelley A. Bergstrom Real Estate Center at the University of Florida, and has been recognized by both Chambers USA and The Legal 500 as a leading lawyer in real estate.
Contact & Links
- Three Brickell City Centre, Suite 1100
98 Southeast Seventh Street
Miami, FL 33131
- University of Florida, BS, graduated 1977
- Florida, The Florida Bar
- Bergstrom Center for Real Estate Studies - University of Florida, Executive Committee Member, Past Chairman of the Advisory Board
- Dade County Bar Association, Environmental Law Committee - Past Chairman
- Marjory Stoneman Douglas Biscayne Nature Center - Past President and Board Member
- The Florida Bar - Real Property, Probate, and Trust Law Section, Environmental and Land Use Law Section, Member
- Urban Land Institute - Florida Product Council Steering Committee, Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Real Estate Law
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV Rated
- Law and Leading Attorneys, Recognized as a Leading Florida Attorney in Commercial Real Estate Law
- The Legal 500 2008-2009, Recommended in Florida for Real Estate Transactions and Finance
- Super Lawyers Magazine 2006-2011, 2016, Listed in Florida for Real Estate: Business and Environmental
- The Legal 500 2011-2016, Recommended for Real Estate and Construction - Real Estate
- Chambers USA 2012-2016, Ranked in Florida for Real Estate
- South Florida Legal Guide Top Lawyers 2011-2012, 2014-15, Listed for Real Estate
- Board Certified in Real Estate, The Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization and Education
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.