Richard Beissel leads Cowell Clarke’s Financial Services and Equity Capital Markets teams, and is a Director of our Commercial Transactions and Corporate teams.
Richard advises clients on matters including financial services licensing compliance, fundraising and finance, business structuring and joint ventures, securities regulation, operations and governance, and commercial restructuring.
Richard has also acted for a variety of corporations, fund managers, trustees and high net wealth and family offices in investment structuring and transactions.
Richard’s expertise has been recognised by his inclusion in Best Lawyers in Australia (2021 Edition) since 2020 for: Banking and Finance; Equity Capital Markets and Mergers and Acquisitions Law.
- Strategic acquisitions and divestments.
- Property and fund syndication.
- Funds management structuring and licensing.
- Joint ventures.
- Financial services licensing.
- Fundraising and corporate equity capital markets.
- Corporate governance and ASX compliance.
- Anti-money laundering.
- Debt restructuring.
- Share Schemes.