Partner of Carey and co-head of the firm’s Litigation and Insolvency, Bankruptcy and Restructuring Groups. His practice focuses principally on civil and commercial litigation, arbitration, administrative and environmental regulatory litigation, bankruptcy and insolvency.
Activities and Memberships
- Professor of Civil Law, Universidad de Chile (since 2001).
- Professor of Academia Judicial (since 2007) and Instituto de Estudios Judiciales Hernán Correa de la Cerda (since 2013).
- Professor of the Master in Law of Succession, Universidad Diego Portales (since 2010).
- Professor of LL.M., Universidad de Chile (since 2007).
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Member of the New York Bar Association.
- Co-author of the book "Contractual Remedies", Thomson Reuters (2018).
- Author of the article "The Unfair Competition in the Commercial Distribution Contract", Revista Chilena de Derecho Privado N° 22, Fernando Fueyo Laneri Foundation (2014).
- Author of several articles in Chilean and foreign publications.