Partner of Carey and co-head of the firm’s Litigation Group. His practice focuses principally on civil and commercial litigation, arbitration, administrative and environmental regulatory litigation, bankruptcy and insolvency.
Activities and Memberships
- Professor of Civil Law, Universidad de Chile (since 2001).
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Member of the New York Bar Association.
- Co-author of the book "Contractual Remedies", Thomson Reuters (2018).
- Author of the article “The Unfair Competition in the Commercial Distribution Contract”, Revista Chilena de Derecho Privado N° 22, Fernando Fueyo Laneri Foundation (2014).
- Author of several articles in Chilean and foreign publications.