Recognized since 2022
Workers' Compensation Law
Reine Lafond is a partner-owner in the firm. As head of our occupational health and safety department, she works exclusively in this field. Her cutting-edge expertise was honed from her early career in the CSST’s legal department (now CNESST). Ms. Lafond provides our clients with strategic support and advice, and she represents them before the courts and administrative tribunals, including the Tribunal administratif du travail (TAT). She defends our clients' interests in matters related to employment injury compensation, financing of the CNESST's compensation regime (scheme) and prevention-inspection programs. An accomplished lecturer and instructor, she sits on various committees involved in health and safety, just as she is the author of several publications in this specialized field. Ms. Lafond was awarded the distinction of Advocatus Emeritus by the Quebec Bar in 2022, notably for the excellence of her professional career.
Contact & Links
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct Phone Number: 450-973-4020
- Phone Number: 450-973-4020
- Lawyer Page: https://www.lecorre.com/en/team/7-reine-lafond.html
- 2550 Daniel-Johnson Blvd, Suite 650
Laval, QC H7T 2L1
- University of Montreal, LL.B., graduated 1992
- Quebec, 1993
- Barreau du Québec - 1993
- Canadian Association of Counsel to Employers (CACE) - Member
- Ordre des conseillers en ressources humaines agréés - CIRC
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.