Recognized since 2022
Collaborative Law: Family Law
Family Law Mediation
Rebecca C. Shankman is a partner at Feldman Jackson. For nearly 20 years, she has practiced exclusively in the area of family law in the District of Columbia and Maryland, which includes divorce, custody and child support, division of property, spousal support (alimony), and prenuptial agreements.
Rebecca believes that the specifics of each client’s case and needs should be examined to determine the appropriate solution-oriented approach. While Rebecca has extensive experience in litigation, and a special interest in high-conflict custody cases, she makes it a priority to advocate strongly for her clients through a variety of alternative dispute resolution options, including mediation, Collaborative Law, and negotiated settlements. Rebecca is a trained and skilled mediator and is often appointed as a mediator/ADR facilitator by the Superior Court of the District of Columbia.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.feldmanjackson.com/people/rebecca-shankman/
- E-mail: RShankman@FeldmanJackson.com
- 7600 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 625
Bethesda, MD 20814
- American University, J.D., graduated 2002
- Bates College, B.A., with Honors, graduated 1997
- Maryland, 2002
- District of Columbia, 2004
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Collaborative Law: Family Law
- Family Law
- Family Law Mediation
- Top Divorce Lawyer, Washingtonian, December 2021, December 2020, June 2020, December 2019
- Best Lawyers in America® Collaborative Law: Family Law, Family Law Mediation, 2022Family Law, 2023Family Law Mediation, 2023
- Super Lawyers, MD and DC
- Martindale AV rated
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.