Recognized since 2003
Banking and Finance Law
Land Use and Zoning Law
Real Estate Law
Mr. Wallace is the partner in charge of the firm’s Springfield, Missouri office. He counsels local, regional and national developers, lenders and institutions in real estate acquisition and divestiture, planning and zoning matters, economic development and redevelopment incentives, lending transactions, foreclosure, bankruptcy and workouts, leasing, and condominium formation and operation.
He also practices in mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, securities, and economic development incentives. He has represented purchasers and sellers in merger and acquisition transactions in the technology, food and agribusiness, pharmaceutical, and manufacturing industries. He has also represented technology, security and financial companies in private placements of securities.
Mr. Wallace was named a finalist for the 2008 “Lawyer of the Year” by the Missouri Lawyers Weekly for his representation of the McQueary Bros. Drug Co. in its $190 million acquisition by McKesson Corp., the 18th ranked company on the Fortune 500 list. McQueary Bros., a family-owned company founded in 1924, was a regional distributor of pharmaceutical, health and beauty products to more than 400 independent pharmacies in seven states.
Mr. Wallace has written articles and made presentations for the Missouri Bar, has made numerous presentations to community and economic development agencies, and has authored a general audience column on real estate law for a local newspaper and a private news letter on real estate and business topics for real estate and lending professionals.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.kutakrock.com/people/w/wallace-randell-d
- 300 South John Q. Hammmons Parkway, Suite 800
Springfield, MO 65806
- Vanderbilt University, J.D., graduated 1985
- Drury University, BA, graduated 1982
- The Missouri Bar
- Community Leadership Forum - Member, 2005
- Good Community Committee - Member, 2004-2005
- Greene County Planning & Zoning Board - Chair, 1997-2000; Board Member, 1993-2000
- Home Builders Association of Springfield - Member, Board of Directors, 2012
- Jordan Valley Park Advisory Committee - Member, 2004-2006
- Junior Achievement of the Ozarks - Member, Board of Directors, 2000
- Leadership Springfield, Community Leadership Program - President, 1999-2000; Board of Directors, 1994-2000
- Missouri Partnership – State of Missouri’s Public-Private Economic Development Agency - Chairman, Board of Directors, 2011 to 2013; Member, Board of Directors, 2006 to present
- Ozarks Food Harvest - Member, Board of Directors, 1986 to 1992
- Partnership Industrial Center Administrative Council - Member, 2005
- Partnership Industrial Center West Administrative Council - Vice President, 2009
- Springfield Area Chamber of Commerce - Chairman, Board of Directors, 2005; Member, Board of Directors, 2001 to 2006, and 2009
- Springfield Business Development Corporation - President, 2009; Member, Board of Directors, 2005 to 2009
- Springfield Convention and Visitors Bureau - Member, Board of Directors, 2004
- Springfield Good Government Committee - Secretary, 2008 to present
- Wilson’s Creek National Battlefield Foundation - Board of Directors, 2006-2007
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Real Estate Law, Springfield, MO (2022)
- Real Estate Law, Springfield, MO (2019)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Banking and Finance Law
- Corporate Law
- Land Use and Zoning Law
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Finance
- Economic Development
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Real Estate
- Missouri Lawyers Weekly, “Lawyers of the Year,” 2008
- Selected among The Best Lawyers in America®, 2003-2016
- Selected for Missouri/Kansas Super Lawyers, 2005-2015
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.